What interventions are available at Allerton CE Primary School?
The school has a range of interventions to use, and staff have been trained to deliver them effectively.
- Phonics booster
- Read Write Inc 1-1
- Fine and gross motor skills programmes
- Reciprocal Reading
- SEMH sessions with the Learning and Behaviour mentors
- Play Therapy (alongside the cluster Play Therapist)
- Intensive Interaction
- A wide range of SLCN programmes
- Toe By Toe
- Developmental Journal (EYFS)
- Maths No Problem catch up
- Forest School
- Dyslexia Gold